Sunday, February 3, 2019

Most Visited Lectures on this Blog

PREVIOUS POST -- NEXT POST

Some coffee, reading material and a bagel (New York)

      They say in a past life I took care of people and worked as a doctor... Which could explain my need to always make things easy for people. I took all the (Good) lectures on this blog and put them in one spot. Enjoy reading them (Or not.. I don't care, whatevs)

Here is a link to some free lectures I did for SkillShare! 
https://www.skillshare.com/profile/Daniel-Gonzales/5374059


PERSPECTIVE 101

COMPOSITION 101: Balance

ANIMATION 101: Hands

A Closer look at GOOD ACTING and BAD ACTING

LECTURE ON VALUE 101

LETTERS FROM REAL CREATIVE MINDS

GLEAN KEANE LECTURE: Tilt, Rhythm, Twist

USING REFERENCE 101

THE ART OF DISNEY'S FROZEN

IMPROVING YOUR ANIMATION 101

GRAPH EDITOR: Offsetting

ANIMATION 101: Momentum

GRAPH EDITOR: when you are panicking (tips)

HOW I STAY ORGANISED WHILE WORKING

HOW TO ANIMATE: a First Slam

HOW OT ANIMATE: Balance and Weight

TRAINING YOUR EYE

BACK TO SCHOOL TIPS

STREET ART

MAGIC OF TIMING AND TEXTURE

No comments:

Post a Comment