Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something That Blew My Mind and Makes Me Feels Small,




     Once in a while something comes along that blow's your mind. I mean really does. I came across an example of what the full potential of animation can do. Not character animation, not experimental animation, but Animation as an Art can do. Everyone should strive to be able to create something that can make someone think and feel and look mazing. Like this piece, I will even go far to say, This is beautiful.


Thought of You from Ryan J Woodward on Vimeo.



http://ryanwoodward.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Danny. It blew my mind too, so I had to post it on my own blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is all I can say. Yes, this is animation at its best. incredible! This is caricaturing the moment and spirit of the subject!
    True representation of what Ollie and Frank talk about in The Illusion of Life!

    Best,
    Joe Young
    GC1 Animation Mentor

    ReplyDelete